Who We Are:Interested in joining our team? Here is some more information about us! Ungerboeck provides industry-leading event and venue management software to customers in over 50 countries around the world, serving thousands of customers that power millions of events. In the age of digital transformation, our comprehensive platform offers event professionals leading-edge SaaS technology that provides a 360 view of their business, allowing them to cut costs, save time, and increase revenue. Ungerboeck is used for top shows from across the world, famous museums, global convention centers, performing arts venues, professional sports arenas, and other unique events. Our client list includes The Apollo Theatre, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Harvard University, St. Louis Art Museum, Shedd Aquarium, Detroit Symphony Orchestra, SoFi Stadium, Pittsburgh Cultural Trust, and The Forum. Some of our global clients include: ExCel London, Museum of Contemporary Art Australia, Omanexpo, the China National Convention Center, the Porsche Experience Center in Germany and the Sydney Opera House.
Working @ Ungerboeck:
We are on a mission to improve the lives of venue managers around the world. We are focused, and moving quickly. It is an honor and a pleasure to serve them, and we do so with software and service that exceeds all expectations.
We live by the unofficial motto of work hard play hard. Surround yourself with highly motivated co-workers that push you to be your best each day. Ungerboeck offers the career opportunities and fast-paced, exciting environment of a growth company where you can make a direct impact on our product and customers.
Data Insights Analyst - Remote
The Client Success Team is growing! The Data Insights Analyst is a *new* full-time position being created on the VenueOps Client Success Team. Our headquarters are in Knoxville, Tennessee, but we are considering remote employees for this position.
As an Insights Data Analyst, you will work in conjunction with our clients and our Implementation Consultants to analyze business requirements and execute analytics reports via our VenueOps Insights reporting tool, which is built on the DevExpress framework.
- Design and develop custom insights reports and dashboards requested by clients.
- Respond to incoming customer emails related to insights.
- Lead online Zoom meetings with customers to discuss reporting needs.
Weekly Business Hours Schedule:
- Monday - Friday
- 9 am - 6 pm with a 1-hour break for lunch
- Excellent phone and email communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, etc)
- Proficient using Crystal Reports, MS Access, Tableau, Excel, DevExpress, or other similar report builders.
- Experience with report writing tools and relational databases (e.g. DevExpress, Crystal Reports, or MS Access) is preferred.
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You get excited about SQL databases, data analysis, and reports, and are proficient using Crystal Reports, MS Access, Tableau, Excel, DevExpress, or other similar report builders.
- Experience with HTML and templating languages such as Handlebars or Mustache is a huge plus!
- You have experience creating and formatting digital documents — and have an eye for detail and aesthetics.
- You are detail-oriented and take pride in doing excellent work.
- You like to keep everyone in the loop - you don’t hold back communicating about goals, expectations, tasks, and feedback; you expect the same from others.
- You love cutting-edge technology; you just get it! But you also empathize with those who may not be as savvy, and enjoy explaining and educating others about it.
- You have previous venue/event industry experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Full benefits & exceptional 401k match
- Working in a team of smart, yet down-to-earth colleagues who challenge you to be your best everyday
- 3 weeks PTO, 8 paid holidays, and 2 paid floating holidays per year
- Flex Time and Work from Home options
- Personal training and on-site gym
- Win at life by loving your job
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ungerboeck is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.