Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The DevOps Engineering (DOE) team enables the application development community to improve code quality, security, and speed to market through automated build, test, and deploy tools. The DOE controls and risk management team plays a critical role in ensuring development activities, and the tools that enable them, adhere to applicable policies and control standards. The Controls Analyst will be responsible for:
- Executing DevOps tools controls by sourcing, merging, and analyzing data from various sources.
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding control execution, violation remediation, and overall control process effectiveness.
- Compile and distribute control metrics.
- Identifying residual risks and participating in the design of appropriate controls to address the need.
- Documenting control processes and compiling execution evidence.
- Analyzing large data sets in conjunction with control execution and/or development.
- Assisting indirectly in the technical build-out and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc. that enable analysis, modeling, and/or data visualization.
- 5+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of Microsoft Excel experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
- Ability to gather, organize, and interpret data
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
MN-Saint Louis Park: 300 Highway 169 S - Saint Louis Park, MN
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX