PK, the experience engineer firm, is seeking a Senior Data Engineer to join our team as a full-time employee.
PK is open to remote locations, excluding Colorado.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Manage the infrastructure required for ETL processing of data based on defined schema using appropriate AWS technologies.
- Create and maintain data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business needs.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Must have 8+ years of experience as a Data Engineer.
- Must have experience in:
- GCP Cloud Infrastructure
- Data Factory
- Google Kubeflow
- TFX or similar
- Streaming Tech
- Data visualization such as Tableau, PowerBI or similar
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.