NE Digital is the digital, data and technology organization that serve as a center of excellence to drive digital transformation for our group of NTUC Social Enterprises to meet the critical social needs of Singapore's community. Delivering innovative products and solutions, we empower our people to lead a better and meaningful life through digital services in the area of daily essentials, health and community care, childcare and education as well as financial services.
We believe that diversity is key to driving an innovative, cohesive, productive and fun workplace! Hence, at NE Digital our people join us from all around the world. Be sure to be soaked in an environment with different ethnic groups driving innovation and injecting some creative juice as one!
Contributing to a social purpose through technology, our team of passionate and dedicated folks are spread into different social enterprises such as NTUC Fairprice Group, NTUC First Campus, NTUC Health and among others!
Creating technologies that impacts!
NE Digital is currently hiring for Data Analystto join Advanced Analytics.
At Advanced Analytics, we actively promote the analytical culture within the organisation and explore tools and methodologies to enable higher efficiency of the analytics community.
You will be reporting to the Lead Data Analyst. You will support the discovery of business opportunities by using data. You will engage with the business and functional counterparts to understand the business processes and data. You are also responsible for promoting data-driven culture in the organisation through course design covering topics such as analytical methodologies, experimentation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with internal clients to identify the core business processes and to understand the business requirements
- Gather and process data on core business processes and workflows
- Assist in the evaluation of business process to improve business performance using data
- Support the the organisations transformation towards experimentation by delivering workshops on the design and analysis of experiments
- Work with internal clients to assist in experimentation (from implementation to results evaluation) and be an agent of well-designed and well-executed experiments
- At least a Bachelor degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another analytical field
- Quick learner and proven ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Display high attention to detail
- Strong SQL or Python skills
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong business / client engagement skills
- Demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business process and workflows
- Demonstrate ability to design experiments, validate hypotheses and test prototypes
- Preferably with experience in facilitating workshops