What We Do:
At Signify Health, we provide care for those who need it most. We understand the benefits of a personalized approach to clinical encounters and the importance of conversation, understanding, and sitting knee-to-knee with the patient in the best setting for care delivery: the home.
A Data Engineer on the Data Warehouse Team develops the systems and infrastructure that facilitate the access and delivery of all reporting-centric data managed within our centralized reporting data warehouse. This involves all elements of data engineering, such as ingestion, transformation, and distribution of data, along with the delivery of any infrastructure and quality mechanisms necessary to ensure the robustness of such systems.
What will you do?
- Develop readable, well-tested applications, libraries
- Work with internal APIs for applications and data sources
- Utilize cloud infrastructure and collaborate with SREs to build scalable systems
- Implement application observability in the form of metrics, logging, and monitoring
- Work with engineers across the organization
- Collaborate closely with team members and product stakeholders
- Strong understanding of object oriented and functional programming concepts
- Experience with databases and familiarity with data warehousing concepts
- Experience with workflow management platforms such as Airflow, Prefect, or similar
- Familiarity with data processing frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop, or Dask
- Familiarity with observability concepts and tooling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Snowflake
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals' clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we're able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify's intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we're driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.