Stuart (DPD Group) is a sustainable 🌱 last-mile logistics company that connects retailers and e-merchants to a fleet of geolocalised couriers across several countries in Europe.
Our Mission 🚀
We are an impact-driven company that aims to build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable. We are committed to creating a new standard for urban deliveries that meet today’s environmental and social challenges while offering a premium delivery experience blending speed, flexibility and convenience.
Our motto: “Make every delivery a moment all of us can truly celebrate!” More than 3000+ leading brands already partner with us across Restaurants, Grocery, Retail & Luxury, eCommerce and Professional Services to deliver all types of goods at the tap of a button. Stuart is a highly diverse and inclusive company of 700+ employees with 90+ nationalities working across France 🇫🇷, Italy 🇮🇹, Poland 🇵🇱, Portugal 🇵🇹, Spain 🇪🇸 and the U.K. 🇬🇧
It’s the right moment and the right place for us to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high. And guess what? You can help us fulfill our vision 🙌
Let’s talk about the Operations Team ⭐️
The team's mission is to provide a seamless experience for the tens of thousands of couriers that operate on the Stuart platform, and to ensure they deliver the best service to our clients and their end customers. Want to be part of this? We are currently looking for a dynamic and proactive Operations Data Analyst intern to support the Data Operations team in creating processes and analyses.
What you will be doing 😉
- Help improving Stuart business by building tools with Python to enhance operational efficiency (e.g. client churn analysis, fleet automation...). We always welcome new ideas to help us grow even faster.
- Understand the objectives and needs of different departments (commercial, marketing, operations) and discuss with the relevant stakeholders to come up with innovative and scalable solutions.
- Own, maintain and optimize processes and reporting tools to support the business such as data pipelines (ingestion and transformation), alerting systems...
- Write relevant and efficient SQL queries to extract the right data and answer business needs.
What do we need from you? 😎
- Academic background in Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or similar.
- Analytical and quantitative skills with experience of Excel and SQL, and good exposure to Python.
- You know how to get meaningful information out of large sets of data and can communicate your findings in a clear way.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in English & French.
Want to put a smile on our face? 😄
- Knowledge of Git.
- Experience using Tableau or other visualisation tools.
The stuff you wanna know 😉
- Family-friendly work-life balance - work from home and flexible hours 🏡
- Ticket Restaurant by Swile (€13 daily with 60% paid by the company) 🥗
- Unlimited access to Udemy for all your learning and development needs 📚
- Stuart Academy with regular workshops, Stu-Classes, and Stu-Talks 🗣
- Stuart is putting Mental Health Awareness first! 🧘🏻♀️
- Free monthly Navigo card (zone 1 - 5) for non-remote workers 🚆
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development 🌟
At Stuart, we believe that employees today want to evolve in collaborative, high-growth environments where they can demonstrate their abilities and thrive both professionally and personally. We are convinced that employees need to find alignment between their inner values and their company’s culture and mission to unlock their full potential. We work to create a culture of empowerment, continuous learning and growth where everyone can bring expertise, own projects, and easily measure their impact 🙌
Stuart is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status 💙
Please note: Our Talent Acquisition Team is international coming from across the world 🌍 We kindly ask you to please submit your CV and application in English so that it can be reviewed correctly (unless the job posting is in a language other than English). Thank you 🤗
Want to learn more about us? Visit https://stuart.com/about-us/