Are you excited about data? Will you take on the challenge to help our clients become data-driven? Would you like to combine your knowledge of business processes with your interest in technology to solve IT challenges and help clients thrive and grow in a challenging, digitally-driven market? Are you interested to work in the intersection of business and technology to combine your technical know-how to achieve our client’s goals?
Do you have the best of both the worlds: Data and Collibra? Are you curious about how your Data Management skills and Collibra knowledge can benefit the clients in a tech consulting space? Are you into Data Management technologies and daydreaming about the next step in your career? Get in touch with us via the apply now button.
As a(n) (experienced) Collibra Data Engineer, you will be responsible for defining and implementing complex Data Management of our clients. You will be the senior figure in a team and are able to distinguish yourself with your knowledge and experience on Collibra. You are helping your clients to the next level of professionalism by taking a leading role, adapt into the existing (agile) team structure and with your experience and social skills you coach junior colleagues.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the recent digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some major league brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications good to go for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Between 2-6 years relevant working experience
- Experience with Data Management, Dev Ops and Data Integration.
- You have experience in the area of design, develop, test and implementation of data management solutions.
- An excellent communicator and good personal skills
- Internal/external advisory/consulting experience
- Demonstrated client management and relationship skills
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written), Dutch language proficiency desirable
- Background in Collibra and Data Management
- Having a Collibra certification
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you looking for possibilities at Accenture where you can be yourself and do what you love? Please connect with the recruiter, Dorine Hogendorp, firstname.lastname@example.org
Accenture is prioritizing the safety of its employees, for this reason we do not have face-to-face meetings, until further notice.