UP TO £55,000
This worldwide retailer is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their analytics function. This person will play a key role in the Customer and Marketing Analytics team, in better understanding the customer journey, reducing customer churn and increasing acquisition and retention.
The Senior Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- The Senior Analyst operates functionally across the international markets of the business.
- The function encompasses statistical modelling, data analytics and reporting concerning customers and prospects across all Performance & Retention marketing activities (incl. marketing attribution and profitability analysis).
- Working closely with the Manager, Customer & Marketing Analytics and the local team members across the International business unit, the role brings a thorough statistical understanding to business problems, specifically around the health of the customer & prospect base as well as the profitability of performance & retention marketing activities.
- The Senior Analyst will continuously apply rigorous statistical and analytical techniques to customer and sales data, helping to develop practical recommendations on how to grow customer and prospect base as well as how to improve results out of the marketing functions in a sustainable way.
- The role will be in close contact with team members working on qualitative customer insights and product & brand marketing teams
- Increase customer knowledge and help to set the future agenda within all markets by examining customer KPIs and producing comparable results across markets
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal Senior Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Several years of experience in quantitative and qualitative data analysis and statistical modelling, ideally in a retail business
- Very good knowledge of SQL and at least one statistical analysis software (R or Python)
- A thorough understanding of modelling techniques (multiple and logistic regression, CHAID, significance testing, A/B testing) and proven use of these
- Knowledge of ARIMA time series modelling would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in setting up predictive models and get deriving clear, actionable recommendations from them
- Ideally, experience in dealing with big data applications (e.g. Spark) and cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to present complex issues to a non-technical audience
- Proven ability to work on different levels up to senior management level and to work in an international environment with teams in different markets
The successful Senior Analyst will receive a salary of up to £55,000 based upon experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Tristan Bowler via the Apply link on this page.