Data Scientist – Marketing Science
Annalect is a global data, technology, and analytics consultancy, created over 10 years ago, with offices across Australia and major global hubs. We create solutions across data, measurement, analytics, visualisation, and marketing technology to maximise the effectiveness of media and our client's media ROI.
Annalect is building creative solutions around data, technology, and analytics to help our clients navigate the increasingly complicated and fast changing world of media.
Some of our benefits include:
- Paid subscription to Coursera
- Regular training courses via MFA, Internal training programs & Industry events
- Flexible Working Hours & WFH
- Quarterly Hackathon
- Quarterly Off-Site Training
- Employee Value Program
- Monthly Employee Recognition & Rewards
- Social Club, Regular team events and Summer Half Days.
Your Purpose: Marketing has a long history of using data to drive decisions through techniques such as econometric modelling, experiment design, customer segmentation and market research. The digitisation of marketing has produced new ways to advertise as well as orders of magnitude more data that can be used to drive decisions.
As a Data Scientist at Annalect Australia, you will be responsible for analysing large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our clients’ offerings. Your goal will be to help our clients analyse trends to make better business / customer decisions.
- Apply your broad skillset across data and analytics to understand business problems, create insights and envisage practical solutions in areas such as media measurement and customer insights
- Build bespoke digital attribution models and Marketing Mix Models (MM) and improve our product offerings
- Provide business solutions and optimisation through various statistical and quantitative methods
- Provide statistical models to support predictive analytics and deliver non-technical presentations to all levels of the business as well as technical documentation to the wider team
- Derive insights from data and communicate those insights to a non-technical audience through presentations and documentation
- High attention to detail, a spirit of curiosity and a drive to consistently make things better through innovation or efficiency.
- Sound understanding of Media Technology (Ad Servers, DMPs, DSPs, CDPs, CRM, AI)
- Understanding of Data Visualisation and BI solutions and Dashboarding software (Tableau, Power BI, Data Studio, Datorama)
- Excellent communication skills - being able to both interpret and convey information in a clear, concise way with people from technical and non-technical background and use data to tell a story
- Strong understanding of media, and media data
Want to be part of the team? Apply today!
Additional Information Annalect is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines