Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What you'll do
- Rapidly perform exploratory data analysis, generate and test working hypotheses, and uncover interesting trends and relationships
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Analyze and model structured data and implement algorithms to support analysis using advanced statistical and mathematical methods and provide solutions to real business problems
- Perform advanced analytics techniques to mine unstructured data
- Communicate results and educate others through reports and presentations
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science or a related field is required, master's preferred.
- 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Excellent in SQL, Excel & VBA skills
- Hands on experience with Machine Learning/Deep Learning algorithms such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, SVM, Random Forests, Recommendation System, CNN stc
- Experience in one or more machine learning or statistics tools/packages such as R, Python
- Experience with big data techniques (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Spark)
- Exposure to visualization tools like Tableau, Micro Strategy or Power BI
- Ability to tell meaningful stories with data
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability.
- Inquisitiveness and a desire for continued self-improvement and development of new skills
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player