We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has raised nearly $134m since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors in some of tech's most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from the travel industry.
We've been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by the SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We're revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market, worth over $1.3 trillion, by simplifying the process for everyone involved.
If you're ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a world class Business Analyst to get the best out of our data and foster our data-driven culture within our amazing Pitcrew teams (Finance, People, Community, Legal). This role's mission will be:
- 10X our analytics capabilities across the Pitcrew teams, making data central to any business decision we make.
- Collaborate with the different teams across Pitcrew and using your curiosity to identify the best ways to capture, review and present data
- Help our teams build amazing dashboards by creating resources for stakeholders to get the best from Looker, our BI tool, promoting self-service
- Collaborate with the Data engineers to organize our data in the best way for business analytics
What you will do:
- Create and maintain Looker dashboards, while providing actionable insight from the data
- Create and maintain Looker data models, explores and views
- Gather requirements from Pitcrew stakeholders and act as a bridge between them and our Data Engineers to fill the data gaps
- Design table structures to answer multiple business needs
- Create ETL processes to model the information in the best way possible to be used by Looker
What you need:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Data Visualization, Business Intelligence, ETL Developer, or similar role working with modern BI tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English
- Experience with Looker or other data visualization and BI tools (i.e. Tableau, Qlikview...)
- You have experience working with finance teams and understanding financial data
- You are a Master in SQL, optimizing queries for performance, scalability, and ease of maintenance
- You feel comfortable querying different types of databases
- You have experience with data modeling
- You have experience integrating data from multiple sources including DBs, product tracking, and APIs
- You have the desire to work in an international environment, with minimal direction, and with highly engaged individuals
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- 24 vacation days per year in Spain ,25 in the UK
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time
- Health perks, including private health cover in Spain and the UK
- Flexible compensation plan to help you diversify and increase the net salary
Flexible Work Policy
- Until local governments and health professionals say it is safe to work from an office, TravelPerk will offer you 100% remote working from the country you are employed in.
- Once it is safe, you will need to be based in or relocate to Spain or the UK for this position
- You can be based anywhere in the country you are employed from but we will require you to travel to the office hub in your country in either Barcelona or London once per week
- In addition, every quarter you will be required to travel to an office hub location for up to 5 days to meet with your whole team and the rest of the company for an event
- We have core working hours between 10:00-15:00 CET
- Team members that want to go to the office more than twice per week are welcome to!
We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We're an equal opportunity employer, which means you're welcome at TravelPerk regardless of how you look, where you're from , or anything else that makes you, well, you.