Operations Data Analyst (Tableau)GOVERNMENT AGENCY
: USCIS TASSPOSITION INFORMATION
100% Remote POSITION TIMING:
Candidate must obtain DHS Suitability/Public Trust clearance prior to starting position. Clearance usually takes 4-6+ weeks to process.BENEFITS:
Health, Dental, and Vision, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), 11 Paid Federal Holidays, 3 weeks Paid Time Off
ITC Federal is an information technology and consulting company focused on servicing the needs of the Federal Government. Our mission is to apply earned expertise in information technology and information assurance/security to assist this client in achieving its mission. ITC is located in Fairfax, VA and offers outstanding compensation and benefits plan and a challenging and rewarding professional work environment. ITC is seeking an Operations/Data Analyst to support the DHS USCIS - Field Operations Directorate (FOD) Technical Assistance Support Services (TASS) program. POSITION OVERVIEW:
- Provide Performance Quality and Data Integrity (PQDI) support through program management and technical support in planning and maintaining oversight of project plans, performance models, and production analysis.
- Design and create usable templates to generate tools and reports at specific intervals, such as weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-annually, etc. in support of the mission.
- Conduct data analysis, operations research methodologies, and develop models that will be used to inform operational decision making.
- Provide support functions, management or strategic consulting, program planning, production and resource planning, audits and evaluations, studies, scenarios, and reports relating to mission- oriented business performance and programs.
- Identify and report all relevant production trends and developments, operational and performance issues, and areas of concern, improvement and weaknesses. Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information to assist management with decision making, policy formulation, and other performance management functions.
- Utilize statistical process control, regression analysis, trend analysis, and other statistical tools and methods to design, build and implement analytical models used in the identification and categorization of data anomalies, production trends, revenue and receipt forecasting and other relevant performance measures.
- Assist in evaluating and recommending methods to optimize operations across
- Design and implement linear programming, economic and other models to assess operations- specific requirements, performance and optimization levels with regard to production output, revenue generation, cost structure, and staffing resources.
- Meet and discuss gathered data and related analysis with other departments to include but not limited to Finance, Office of the Chief Financial Officer, Field Operations Field Offices, Service Center Operations, International Operations, Fraud Detection & National Security, Management Directorate, and many others.
- Design and implement other performance initiatives as needed to adequately capture changes in management focus on performance variables.
- Provide quality assurance planning and support Conduct program research and data collection. Conduct special projects, analysis and reports.
- Assist in development of program policies and procedures by conducting business analysis to evaluate impacts of policies and procedures on business operations to inform management's decision making.
- Recommend and assist with program management best
- Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation and other managerial functions.
- Use big data mining and optimization, statistical analysis regarding (i.e. workload projections, cycle times, and performance), and mathematical modeling to identify solutions that will help the client operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Develop new performance evaluation models that can be replicated and deployed across the
- Interface with the client to fulfill all requirements in data gathering, reporting, analysis and verification of quality and production management data.
- Coordinate with managers from the operating divisions within the business to gather feedback regarding any projects and issues with the field to provide recommendations and solutions.
- Must be a US Citizen due to clearance requirements
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis/operations research/business analysis
- Tableau experience, preferred
- Demonstrated experience in using big data mining to inform business decision
- Demonstrated expertise in developing business performance assessment models using optimization, statistical, mathematical and economic analysis tools and approaches.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and Access, SAS, Oracle OBIEE, Tableau, or other similar
- Demonstrated experience working with IT to translate models developed into enterprise
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Bachelors' degree required; Masters' degree in Business Administration or Applied Economic Analysis with a focus in Business Economics, or Operations Research desired.
Candidate must be able to function in general office environment.
ITC Federal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and will not discriminate against any application for employment on the basis of age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military status, disability, or sex including pregnancy and childbirth or related medical condition or on any other basis prohibited by law.