- Bachelor’s degree, Masters or equivalent in Software Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in Software Development or Management Experience
- Experience in a Data Warehouse environment with varied forms of data infrastructure, including relational databases, Hadoop, and Column Store
- Possess ETL experience on any Integration tools such as IBM InfoSphere, DataStage (mandatory), Pentaho, or Informatica.
- Utilize scripting languages such as Shell and Perl and experience with Regex (regular expressions).
- Python/PySpark design and development, primarily using Python for meta-data extraction, XML and JSON data parsing, data manipulation, comparison, fuzzy matching, deduplication, entity resolution, and automation.
- Experience with Big Data/Hadoop platforms like Cloudera, Hortonworks.
- Designing, developing, and implementing an enterprise DW/BI system.
- Ability to work in an international organization
- Ability to manage her or him -self to solve complex problems
- Team Player
Salary setting based on demonstrated experience, working in a dynamic, young, internationally and growth-oriented environment with the support of a multidisciplinary team.
To respond to this job offer, please send us your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With reference BA/BIE/I
Note: RECRUITMENT & SELECTION PROCESS AND INTEGRATION IN PANDEMIC CONTEXT – COVID-19
Due to the current paradigm we are currently living in, and in order to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our candidates and recruitment team, the first interviews will be conducted by phone call or video conference.
Match Profiler is prepared to monitor the integration of new employees remotely, and support them in this new phase of their professional career.