Are you a Data Analyst looking for an opportunity to make an impact every day? Serco has a great opportunity for you to take a role as part of the Global Logistics Augmentation and Staff Support (GLASS) team in supporting the Army Sustainment Command at Rock Island, IL.
Join an integrated government-industry team in support of multiple program functions. Specific tasks include the following: Operations and Plans, Desk Officer, ORSA, Training and Exercise, Automation/Database Management and Cost Management Support Services.
You will provide a wide range of customer requirements in the Army supply systems and operations. Use your expertise and collaborative skills to positively impact our national defense and make a difference in the world’s greatest Army.
In this role, you will:
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analytical capabilities in advanced methodological approaches, and advanced business process optimization across the Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership, Education, Personnel, Facilities and Policy (DOTMLPF-P) spectrum and beyond.
- Effectively identify complex challenges and opportunities within Army Sustainment Command (ASC) systems.
- Development of comprehensive solutions and incorporating these capability solutions into ASC’s software and workflows
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- An Associates degree and 4+ years relevant experience
- or Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Computer programming
- Knowledge of R programming language and R Studio Integrated development environment to create well documented scripts in R programming language to process and create reports
- The ability to obtain and maintain an active interim Secret clearance
- The ability to successfully complete a NACI Background check
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time as needed
Additional desired experience and skills:
- Knowledge of DOTMLPF-P framework
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Ability to create/maintain interfaces with the purpose of tracking equipment and streamlining the Army’s shipping process using the following systems: Integrated Booking System (IBS), Global Freight Management (GFM), Cargo Movement Operations System (CMOS), Distribution Standard System (DSS), and Financial Air Clearance Transportation System (FACTS); Electronic Transportation Acquisition (ETA) systems: Business Support and Container Management (BSCM), SDDC C4 Systems (ISDDC); Billing systems: Syncada, Transportation Financial Management System (TFMS). Integrated Data Environment (IDE)/Global Transportation Network (GTN) Convergence (IGC). USTRANSCOM’s Single Mobility System (SMS)
- Ability to develop a method of tracking approved Funds Verification and Use Authorizations (FVUAs) throughout the entire shipping process.
If you are interested in supporting and working with our military and a passionate Serco team- then submit your application now for immediate consideration. It only takes a few minutes and could change your career!Company Overview
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. In North America, Serco’s 9,000+ employees strive to make an impact every day across 100+ sites in the areas of Defense, Citizen Services, and Transportation. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state, provincial and local governments, and commercial clients. While your place may look a little different depending on your role, we know you will find yours here. Wherever you work and whatever you do, we invite you to discover your place in our world. Serco is a place you can count on and where you can make an impact because every contribution matters.
To review Serco benefits please visit: https://www.serco.com/na/careers/benefits-of-choosing-serco . If you require an accommodation with the application process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the HR Service Desk at 800-628-6458, option 1. Please note, due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance, Serco is unable to accept resumes by email.
Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor at Serco, please email Agencies@serco-na.com .
Serco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.