Company Overview Company Overview
Incedo is a US-based consulting, data science and technology services firm with over 2,500 people helping clients from our six offices across US and India. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through end-to-end digital transformation. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science, and design capabilities coupled with deep domain understanding. We combine services and products to maximize business impact for our clients in telecom, financial services, product engineering and life science & healthcare industries.
Working at Incedo will provide you an opportunity to work with industry leading client organizations, deep technology and domain experts, and global teams. Incedo University, our learning platform, provides ample learning opportunities starting with a structured onboarding program and carrying throughout various stages of your career. A variety of fun activities are also an integral part of our friendly work environment. Our flexible career paths allow you to grow into a program manager, a technical architect or a domain expert based on your skills and interests.
5A_Consultant_Lead Data Scientistole Description:
The ideal candidate is a hands-on Data Scientist with experience in developing Data Science/ML models for real world use cases. They must be at ease working with on-prem Big Data ecosystem in an agile environment with little supervision. The person should be a self-motivated person with a passion for problem solving and continuous learning.
Role and responsibilities
- The following end to end Data Science activities will be carried out.
- Data Collection: Sourcing Data from different Operational systems
- Data Preparation: Cleaning and Transformation
- Exploratory Data Analysis: Basic and Advanced data exploration
- Model Building: Design and Develop statistical models that can solve the use case.
- Model Evaluation: Use diagnostics of developed model to accept or reject the model, retraining of the model might be necessary.
- Understand Use case details.
- Perform tasks such as data ingestion, munging.
- Design and Build ML models basis Solution approach agreed by Lead/Manager
Technical skills requirements
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in,
- Statistics, Machine Learning concepts and tools (R, Python, IBM SPSS)
- Strong SQL skills
- Fundamental understanding of NLP and building classification models using unstructured/text data
- 2 to 6 years of work experience in Data Science model development
- B.Tech., M.Tech. or MCA degree from a reputed university
Company Value Company Value
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity at Incedo. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.