Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners. Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners. With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, Philadelphia, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala and Stockholm and together with over 950 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
Kambi Sweden is looking for a team-oriented Data Engineer with a love of learning new things. The team is located in central Stockholm with responsibility for the continuous extract, load, transform and integration of data from various sources and provide pipelines for data scientists, analytics and our customers.
In order to thrive in the team we think you need to be a true team player. You are humble enough to learn from and listen to your colleagues and enjoy sharing your knowledge. A high level of team spirit, engagement and lots of laughs characterizes the team today!
The ambition of the team is to be self-organizing and every member is expected to contribute and be open to try new ways of improving the team’s methods and ways of working.
This is what our Data Engineers do:
- Design, implement, test and tune quality data solutions at multi-terabyte scale
- Design and deploy production supported dimensional models, star schemas and/or data marts
- Coach data users within Kambi to improve their understanding and ability to leverage data
These are the technologies/languages our Data Engineers currently are working with:
- Java and/or Python
You'll like Kambi if you:
- Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
- Find technically complex systems thrilling
- Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
- Have a willingness to contribute to your team’s improvement
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing, self-managing team
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
- Ability to directly influence your and your teams' work environment and processes
- Management who understands and appreciates agile
- International work environment
If you are interested to be part of a dedicated team in central Stockholm please apply with your CV and cover letter.