Our client, a growing, innovative technology solutions company is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to grow their team! This position is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity. This is a HYBRID role, candidates can reside in the Philadelphia Region or in the Detroit Region. Candidates will be required to go onsite a few times per month.
The Machine Learning Engineer will develop algorithms, classifiers or other technology solutions that structure and analyze big data sets.
- Converts algorithms to code and develops solutions that leverage machine learning concepts like decision trees, logistic regression, or Bayesian analysis to interpret large and complex data sets.
- Uses machine learning technologies to automate human tasks like speech or visual recognition, pattern or object detection, natural language processing or text analysis.
- Designs data visualizations that communicate and explain findings.
- Customizes and trains machine learning or predictive models to meet specific end user needs.
- Typically requires experience with both programming and statistical languages.
- Must have experience with Large Language Models
- Experience working with AWS, CI/CD concepts and tools
- 4+ years of Python Development Skills
- 2+ years AWS experience with familiarity with CI/CD pipeline concepts and tools
- Performs work under general supervision.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group.
- Relevant programming knowledge. Software design. Software documentation. Software debugging. Analytic skills. Problem-solving skills. Detail oriented. Ability to work with a team.