delphai is a self-service market intelligence platform that uses AI to give insights on global innovation trends, market developments, and companies. Our customers are business leaders from strategy, innovation, and digitization departments of SMBs and large corporations. delphai helps them make informed decisions, answer strategic questions, and mitigate risks.
- Identify, develop, and implement different machine learning approaches to improve and increase delphai’s functionalities.
- Make key decisions on our NLP architecture. Design and implement scalable NLP and machine learning models.
- Work closely together with our engineering team on deploying and including machine learning models to our infrastructure.
- Explore methods for extracting information from unstructured data and take responsibility for the machine learning lifecycle management.
- Develop evaluation techniques to gauge the performance and accuracy of the models you build.
- Mentoring junior ML engineers to improve their technical skills
Good to haves:
- 5+ years of experience working on Python, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Worked on use-cases that involves Information retrieval / extraction, Named Entity Linking, Relationship Extraction, Named Entity Recognition and Text classification
- Familiar with libraries like Huggingface Transformers, PyTorch, TensorFlow and other NLP specific libraries.
- Designed, implemented and deployed end-to-end ML pipeline in Production
- Familiar with GitHub, CI/CD, Kubernetes, BentoML or other ML life-cycle framework
- MS Azure knowledge
- Graph based Machine Learning
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year
- A competitive, fixed salary and flexible working hours
- Generous educational budget fitted to your personal career goals
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A lot of responsibility and autonomy
- Fruit basket & breakfast müsli bar
- Health benefits like access to ClassPass AtHome and a budget to spend on dentist, spectacles a.o