About PSC Biotech
Who we are?
PSC Biotech is a leading Biotech Consultancy firm founded in 1996, headquartered in Pomona, California, USA, with Global operations in Ireland, India, Singapore, Australia and the US, serving 350 clients in more than 23 countries worldwide. We provide cloud-based software solutions for Quality Management and Regulatory Inspections, pharmaceuticals contract manufacturing professionals, and metrology services to our clients.
‘Take your Career to a new Level’
PSC Biotech disrupts the conventional consultancy model by aligning our EVP as one of the unique selling point which includes the opportunity to work with the most talented cohort of like-minded professionals operating in the Pharma/ Biotech Industry. We offer a permanent contract of employment giving exposure of working in Top Pharmaceutical client sites in a diverse-cultural work setting.
Employee Value Proposition
Employees are the “heartbeat” of PSC Biotech, we provide unparalleled empowering career development though Learning & Development in-house training mentorship through constant guidance to facilitate career progression. We believe in creating high performing teams that can exceed our client’s expectations with regards to quality of all scalable and business unit deliverables, staying under budget and ensuring timelines for our deliverables are being met.
The successful candidate be responsible for digital engineering initiatives onsite and guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems through generation of insightful dashboards and tools.
You will measure asset performance and develop cross functional forums to review and analysis data and drive continuous improvement initiatives. This role will be a key contributor to the cross functional site energy team which is developing our sustainability strategy.
- Querying and processing data from primary or secondary data sources.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis
- Integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Review system(s) data to identify important metrics and relationships between them
- Filter and clean data by reviewing system(s) performance indicators
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish data analysis & visualisation needs and building the tools to support them.
- Create documentation and train users on how to use developed reports
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Microsoft PowerApps, TIBCO Spotfire, PowerBI
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong communications, organizational and analytical skills
- Working with both structured and unstructured databases
- Python coding experience
- SQL and Statistical Programming
- Experience with applying machine learning techniques to classification, clustering & prediction problems
- Level 7 Qualification in Engineering or Computer Science or Statistics discipline or equivalent