60000 - 80000
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Data Scientist? Read below and find out more!
A market leader, our client has massively invested in the development of their Data Science unit. Join a team that is ambitious and innovative. With a vision to grow globally, they are looking for someone that has experience in predictive modeling and can join them and thrive in the role, ultimately, helping the team build something from end to end!
Your day to day responsibilities will be as follows:
- You will be deploying predictive modeling straight onto the market and witness it live, using AWS.
- You will build, test, and code using Python libraries (Panda, TensorFlow, and Keras).
- You will be building Machine Learning algorithms and models to create new data products and services using Python.
- Implement advanced statistical tests to identify trends, and measure performance using (Python, SAS, and SQL)
- You will be working with different stakeholders and help them implement Data Science practices.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Educated to a MSc or PhD level in Stem subject.
- Strong commercial experience with Python and Visualisation and proficient knowledge of Python, R, and Scala.
- Great Knowledge in the implementation of Machine Learning and clustering techniques.
- Experience in commercial exposure to tools such as AWS, SAS, SQL, TensorFlow.
- Fluent in English is a must with a good understanding of Dutch.
- Excellent communication skills and team and colleague engagement.
- 60,000 - 80,000 Competitive Salary.
- Flexible working.
- Outstanding career progression.
How to Apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Luc Simpson-Kent via the Apply link on this page.