Senior Data Analyst - Contract
Work with a regulatory body that is aimed at improving the safety and welfare of all the community.
We are a truly a family-feel company with an amazing caring work culture. The culture is relaxed yet extremely talented. The Company is going through a digital and business transformation to work drive innovation and use all the latest cutting-edge technologies.
We create an environment in which people are empowered to create their own solutions, challenge existing methods and make their own decisions.
You will be working on a Greenfield project, migrating data from a legacy CRM to a new Salesforce CRM in a SQL Server Environment.
Reporting to the Data Lead, the role of the Senior Data Analyst is to undertake the Data Source System analysis, Data Profiling, Data Remediation (including Data Cleansing) scoping and Execution activities to enable the Source to Target Data Migration. The Senior Data Analyst will lead and guide the other Data Analyst(s) within the team and engage with the diversified stakeholders such as Business Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, CRM(Salesforce) Solution Delivery Partner, IT, Business Intelligence and Data Platform teams as part of the job.
- Actively participate in building a team based on high performance, customer service and continuous improvement within the Transformation Program
- Analyse, profile and interpret complex data using statistical techniques to answer multifaceted business problems including the identification of trends in data sets and to create inference or insights.
- Providing expert advice on data models and data migration requirements to ensure the successful integration and delivery of the transformation program.
- Drive hands-on the data cleansing activities of the team to ensure quality the accuracy of source and technical solutions being built
- Document dat mapping
What you’ll need to succeed?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a data analyst or data engineer
- Experience with data migration is mandatory. Preferably migration of CRM (ideally Salesforce) but not mandatory.
- Extensive experience in data analysis and development of SQL based data profiling is mandatory
- Extensive experience in data profiling/analysis, SQL and data deduplication/cleansing processes (informatica is a plus) with experience across SSIS and SSRS
- Understanding of data models
Benefits of applying
- Extremely attractive salary on offer
- Real career growth opportunity and chance to expand in to cloud technologies
- Chance to lead a team
6 month contract but is guaranteed to be extended for the right candidate as this is a 3 year horizon project
Does this role suit you?
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion call Johnson Do on 0410 454 167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org