The Oversight & Controls technology team of the JPMorgan Private Bank is looking for an experienced Python ML Developer to contribute towards implementation of machine learning models for the Risk Oversight & MIS Reporting platforms in GWM for Supervision Oversight. The candidate will perform various functions including development, integration, & data analysis as part of this multi-year agenda to develop and build innovative machine learning models and NLP to advance the monitoring needs of the Supervisory Management & Compliance teams.
- Leverage a wide range of data analysis, machine learning, NLP and statistical modeling algorithms and methods to solve business problems in the area of Supervisory oversight
- Generating deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of operational processes and turn them into actionable recommendations.
- The ability to perform advanced quantitative and statistical analysis of large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and correlations that can be used to improve business performance is desirable.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience developing statistics models and machine learning models
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages (Python, Java)
- Experience/Knowledge in Natural Language processing tools like Spacy
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets like IntelliJ IDEA, GIT, Jenkins
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Experience building, evaluating and deploying Machine learning Models into Production.
- Good data science skills as well in so far as analysis of data and documents and thinking through how that data can be processed efficiently
- Knowledge of frameworks Web frameworks like Flask, Django, Node, ReactJS, GraphQL is a plus
- Experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, SparkML is a plus
- Candidates with knowledge and experience in financial services industry is a plus
- Strong communication skills and a team-oriented attitude
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans