You're driven by the potential of machine vision in transforming the world. You thrive on crafting intricate algorithms that power seamless, user-centric experiences. Every pixel and every frame matter to you, and you're eager to pioneer solutions that will redefine how people redesign their spaces. Feel like you're on the edge of a breakthrough, but need the right platform? Join us. With our elite tech squad, you'll take our revolutionary digital décor tools beyond the horizon!
At Leap Tools, we are building the world's most advanced solutions for the interior décor industry. With customers in 80+ countries, our clientele includes Fortune 500 companies such as Home Depot, local retailers such as Alexanian's, and everything in between. We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing tech companies by Deloitte for multiple years in a row, and we are looking for ambitious challenge-seekers to fuel our momentum and help us create an iconic global tech company.About You
About The Role
- Your expertise in Machine Learning isn’t just about models and algorithms; it’s about driving tangible, user-centric solutions.
- You are willing and able to tackle unsolved problems without supervision or much guidance after you collaborate with your team members on initial designs.
- You are persistent, despite days, weeks, or even months of disappointing. results, maintaining the same level of determination as on day one.
- You have a strong foundation in computer science and are very comfortable coding in Python.
- You have read papers on machine learning topics and implemented your own versions of the papers.
- You're hands-on with data: from collection and cleaning to putting together evaluation sets.
- Challenges? Bring them on. You thrive when you're pushing the boundaries of what Machine Learning can achieve.
About Our Stack
- Innovative Vision: Spearhead machine vision initiatives to instantly generate and visualize a vast array of home décor items, transforming virtual browsers into personalized interior design studios.
- Holistic Redecoration: Utilize advanced algorithms to offer users an all-encompassing redecoration experience, seamlessly integrating wallpapers, flooring, countertops, and a plethora of other home essentials.
- User-Centric Design: Develop technology to effortlessly reimagine and redesign their spaces with a few simple clicks, bridging the gap between vision and reality.
- Adaptive Product Rendering: Implement dynamic machine vision techniques to adapt and present décor products in real-time based on user preferences, room dimensions, and existing furnishings.
- Collaborative Evolution: Work closely with interior design experts, UX/UI designers, and tech teams to constantly refine models, ensuring trending styles and timeless classics are just a click away.
About Our Culture
- TensorFlow, PyTorch, as well as our own in-house systems
- Python and Django
- Kubernetes on AWS
About Our Products
- We work in tight-knit teams to maximize speed and cultivate an ownership mentality.
- We cherish curiosity and an obsession for details because we know these details are invaluable over the long run.
- We promote an environment where ideas are challenged. The best ideas win!
- We're hyperfocused on our achievements and our ability to execute on our promises. We act with urgency.
- It's not always about us. We give back to our community to ensure it can grow.
- We love to compete and have fun. Our game nights are legendary.
Our technology lets you see products in your own room before you buy.
Imagine you want to redesign your home and have been searching for new tiles for your kitchen, or a new rug for your living room. You definitely want to make sure it will look good in your space. We enable that through cutting-edge computer vision technology, presented in an extraordinarily simple and accessible way. Try our rug demo now! Simply upload a picture of your room using your mobile phone, and slide the rug under your coffee table: https://www.roomvo.com/rugdemo4rAbout Our Results
Our customers see a 5x increase in e-commerce conversion rates and a dramatic decrease in the time it takes for their customers to make a purchase decision. We are also reducing the world’s carbon footprint by eliminating trips to the store and avoiding product returns, while also saving marriages -- now you can be sure you’re buying the right product for your home.About Our Office And Remote Work
We are located in downtown Toronto with nearby access to both of the main subway lines. Currently, we are all working from home; we encourage our teams to work from wherever they are most productive, and many of us will continue to work from home in the future, either full-time or partially. While we're all working remotely, we’ve come up with a few ways to keep everyone on the same page, including a quick company-wide check-in every Monday, remote coffee breaks on Fridays, and ad hoc topical sharing sessions. Another big upside is you get to be around your pets and plants (if you have them).About Our Hiring Process
You upload your resume and complete a brief questionnaire.Week 1:
We arrange a video call with you to assess your abilities.Week 2 or 3:
You attend the second video interview soon after.Week 3 or 4:
You meet one of the founders.Week 4 or 5:
You receive an offer.
Take the Leap. Apply now.
Our demo, in case you missed it: https://www.roomvo.com/rugdemo4r