Note: This ad is not for a job, but rather for the opportunity to build your own VC-backed startup!
About the Job:
Are you a data analyst or business intelligence analyst with excellent programming skills, strong problem-solving abilities, a leadership track record, and a passion for developing tech solutions using cutting-edge technologies? Have you spent your career building game-changing software/hardware for early-stage startups, scale-ups or big corporations? Most importantly, are you looking to build a disruptive tech venture in the vibrant ecosystem of Paris? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Antler is a start-up generator and an early-stage VC. Our programs bring together experienced and driven professionals from diverse backgrounds to build strong founding teams to launch their own companies. We are present in 14 locations worldwide, have supported 2,000+ founders through our program, invested in 400+ startups, and received over 50,000+ applications.
Antler provides an unrivalled setting for the world’s brightest minds looking to make a mark on the world to make it a better place. It’s where the top 1% of talent comes together, pursues purpose, and works on some of the greatest opportunities and problems of today.
Whether you have built your own company before or are looking to found a company for the first time, tomorrow’s disruptive tech could be built by you.
Start date: October 2nd, 2023 Duration: 10-12 weeks
Location: Paris, France
Structure: the in-person program is structured in three phases and runs full-time:
- Weeks 1 - 2: Full-time to connect, networking, and learn.
- Weeks 3 - 7: Form your team, receive coaching, test your working dynamic with your co-founder/s, develop a hypothesis for your business.
- Weeks 8 - 10: Teams with high trajectory will pitch to an Investment Commitee for pre-seed investment.
For our upcoming program in October 2nd, 2023, we are looking for technical profiles across different areas in the IT industry who want to build the next disruptive tech venture from scratch! Technical profiles joining our program play an instrumental role as Co-founders, mainly being responsible for the tech/product side of the business, which requires that you:
- identify as someone with deep expertise in data engineering/architecture/science, machine learning, artificial intelligence or product development
- have strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in conducting technological analyses and applying advanced analytics & Machine Learning methodologies
- execute on data collection plans from both structured and unstructured sources that help in data exploration, hypothesis testing and statistical modelling
- design, develop, and implement models, proofs-of-concept and pre-product prototypes
- have experience leading a team and maintaining an organized oversight of specific product delivery schedules
- have an idea (optional) that will solve a problem that you’re passionate about, but you do not want to do it on your own
- understand that you need co-pilots who share your vision and values
- The opportunity to pitch at Antler France's Investment Committee, which will invest at the following terms: 150,000 EUR pre-seed investment for a fully diluted 10% equity stake. 40,000 EUR will be deducted from the investment as the program fee. If you don't get an investment from Antler, we do not charge any fee nor take any equity
- Help finding your co-founder(s)
- Personalized coaching sessions with business experts
- Shared office space at a premium co-working space with access to various amenities
- Access to a global network of start-up advisors and experts in their field
- Possibility to apply for a grant to cover personal expenses during the program - selection criteria based on financial need
Want more information? Find our website here: https://www.antler.co/💎
Some examples of successful companies that were built as a result of Antler’s program, received pre-seed investment from Antler, and have gone on to raise substantial investment are as follows:
- Xailient - World’s fastest Computer Vision AI
- SKYQRAFT - Affordable and safe powerline inspections using drones and data
- homebase - Making home ownership accessible
- reebelo - circular economy for e-devices
Apply now to stop dreaming and start building!