One of our best clients is looking for a Data Engineer to join their consulting firm. This individual will have consulting experience as well as extensive hands on experience designing and implementing solutions utilizing their expert knowledge in Azure and Data Analytics.
This is a great opportunity to stay abreast and expand on some of the most cutting edge technologies in the industry.
Some Of What You Will Do
- Support client portfolio by working with project and internal stakeholders (business clients, business analysts, developers, other architects), implementing client solutions, and delivering engagements that are innovative and exceed business requirements.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance, demonstrations, and product education as required; Meet with clients to assist the team in determining needs and/or identify problem areas; Assist the team in developing estimates, Statements of Work (SOWs) and proposals which outline professional services required to meet client requirements.
- Act as a trusted advisor by aligning with clients to build long term relationships that further business value for both the client and company.
- Assist in analyzing complex requirements and developing IT strategies and multi-technology solutions that are aligned with industry-accepted best practices.
- Design and implement standard or custom technical solutions and ensure these solutions solve clients’ requirements and challenges
Professional Employment Group of CO is a specialized staffing firm comprised of honest, passionate, and well-networked recruiters. We believe that Great Companies are Built by Great People and with decades of combined recruiting experience we maintain a tradition of building and sustaining valuable relationships with select employers and candidates. Our people-focused methodology, combined with extensive industry expertise, produces extraordinary success for our clients and candidates alike.
As an employee with Professional Employment Group of Colorado, you will be eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits, along with an eligible HSA plan. Benefit eligibility begins on the first of the month following thirty days of employment