In Levy we are looking for a Data Scientist with at least 5 years of experience building Machine Learning pipelines and models, and experience building end-to-end software products. You will work in an international team from one of the biggest banks in Netherlands.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- You will be responsible for Automated deployment, and monitoring.
- Analytics software development
- Building production level ML/AI solutions, with solid software engineering and ML/AI principles
- Build tools to enable fast, reproducible, and organized experimentation by model developers.
- Actively reaches out to the other teams to be up to date regarding changes, developments and new possibilities.
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Master's degree in AI/Machine Learning/Software Engineering/Computer Science is a big plus!
- Can build an end-to-end software product which has machine learning component.
- Strong Python and SQL skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience in building machine learning pipelines and models
- Experience in implementing production ready machine learning models using current machine learning techniques.
- Experience with Big data technologies like PySpark
- Experience writing RESTful web services.
- Experience with industry-accepted testing tools and frameworks
- Experience with DevOps technology (such as Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with enterprise source code management (such as GitHub)
- Experience with CI/CD for Machine Learning pipelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!
Teresa Curiel (see below)