An exciting Non-for Profit organisation based in Melbourne CBD are looking to add a Data Analyst to their team.
This organisation are a Non-for-Profit Utilities sector leader who are seeking to add someone to their team in the Data space. This relatively small organisation are working with leading Energy Sector organisations and harnessing data to inform the utilities sector as a whole.The Role
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in Data and Statistical Analysis.Technical Skills Desired
: Microsoft Excel, SQL and Access.You will be involved in:
- Collection and compilation of data on the utilities industry and its markets from a range of sources.
- Liaising with external government agencies and regulatory bodies
- The development of data sets on a wide range of parameters for the energy industry
- Consolidation of data to provide information at both a state and national level.
- Development and maintenance of a database on a range of indicators across the various markets
If this sounds interesting or you would like to hear more then get in touch today to see a job description or to have a confidential chat.