starting now, Vienna, half or full-time, m/f
Are you interested in working in the trending emerging market field of Chatbots and Voice Assistants?
Onlim (www.onlim.com), one of the leading chatbot and voice assistant platform and solution providers in DACH, is looking for a highly motivated and passionate data scientist that wants to turn data into knowledge for machines and helps us to maintain and extend our knowledge graph models for our customer data.
Your main task will be to analyse and understand our customer domains and data, to produce adequate and general Knowledge Graph models and provide the mappings to integrate the data into our platform.
- Maintain our KG schemata
- Analyse & understand customer data and domains
- Create new or extend existing schemata based on the domain analysis
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge about different data formats, representations and mappings between them
- Knowledge of Semantic Web standards and tools (RDF, RDFS, SHACL, OWL, SKOS, SPARQL)
- Experience using and developing formal ontologies
- Excellent communication and team skills; especially in conveying technical information to non-technical people
Nice to have:
- Working experience with Java or Python, especially mapping tools and RDF libraries
- Passion for understanding data, domains and how to represent them
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work and learn in a trending topic: „Chatbots & Intelligent Personal Assistants“
- Opportunity to build a fast growing artificial intelligence platform and contribute to the success of a young high-tech company
- Flexible working hours, great colleagues and a monthly minimum salary according to the IT collective agreement on a full-time basis in the amount of 3.094€ gross (overpayment possible depending on qualifications and professional experience)
- Fun at work in an international team with flat hierarchy and fast decisions
We are looking forward to your application!