You will be working closely with Sales and Marketing team, Product team and Business Performance team to perform quantitative data analysis on business performance. You will utilize advanced analytics, segmentation, and modeling techniques to deliver actionable intelligence and deep insights across our customer base. By unraveling customer characteristics, behaviors, propensity, and value, you will play a vital role in driving strategic decision-making.
- Identify and execute data analytics initiatives to continuously enhance our understanding of customer behaviors and trends across businesses and brands, aligning with business objectives.
- Utilize your expertise in coding and programming to perform data transformations and mine large datasets, extracting meaningful insights that drive decision-making, addressing complex and unstructured business questions through quantitative problem-solving.
- Apply cutting-edge data mining and predictive modeling techniques to analyze customer segmentation and behavior, with a focus on cross-selling, retention, engagement, and growth.
- Monitor day-to-day business activities closely, identifying potential risks and opportunities that drive meaningful business impact.
- Build and maintain comprehensive reports and interactive dashboards that provide actionable intelligence to stakeholders across the organization.
- Collaborate with IT teams to drive the long-term development of business intelligence solutions and leverage innovations in Cloud, Big Data, and AI technologies.
To succeed in this role
- University degree holder in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 1-2 years proven experience as a Data Analyst with a focus on pattern recognition and data analysis.
- Proficiency in SQL and Python for data manipulation, transformation, modelling, and analysis.
- Strong knowledge of statistical methods and modelling techniques.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Qlik Sense, or similar.
- Familiarity with cloud solutions, such as AWS, GCP and BigQuery, is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical, business acumen, problem-solving and inter-personal skills
- Capable of work effectively and efficiently, and work well under pressure
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.