The Job provides for the collection, consolidation and preparation of effective reporting/analysis of management results for Huntsman Textile Effects and submission to Huntsman corporate finance and reporting to senior management. The position assists the Global Reporting Team in ensuring integrity of financial reporting.
- Run processes required as part of month end close for management reporting systems, keeping closely to schedule and working with respective teams to resolve issues if any.
- Coordinate and monitor the monthly financial data submission by various reporting units across the globe.
- Perform reconciliations between Management results and Legal results, particularly for fixed costs.
- Contributes to the preparation of slides / reports for senior management team and for Corporate reporting.
- Undertake analysis of some reports, example FX impact analysis.
- Support the team in validating data in new systems and help develop reports within the new reporting tools where applicable.
- Analyze ongoing Commodity and DVP pricing performance and identify new pricing opportunities.
- Act as analytic thought partner for pricing manager, product, and sales leadership on pricing-related issues.
- Link all data bases together, define need for inclusion of external data, assess sources and adapt data structure in cooperation with IT.
- Maintain and improve pricing models to support Pricing Manager to translate results from models into the business and use for price negotiations.
- Continuously test predictive power of models and adapt if necessary, include further data once available.
- Develop, run, and continuously improve the DVP model.
- Communicate results to and get input from data, IT, analytics, and business stakeholders.
- The jobholder should have at least a Degree in Business Administration
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in a quantitative field (e.g. statistics, engineering, Econometrics, Mathematics)
- Strong eye for detail with a good grasp for impact.
- Analytic skills to construct/execute multiple complex analyses
- Fairly strong Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Expertise of modelling techniques, e.g., regression, segmentation is a plus
- Have performed internship in the Company Finance Dept.
- Experience with statistical programming software like SAS, R, equivalents and SQL is a plus.
- Expertise in use of analytics, statistics and visualization software is a plus (e.g., Tableau, R, Alteryx, SAS).
Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (together, Huntsman) as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) will be handled according to Huntsman's Notice about the Processing of Personal Data of Applicants, which is located on the Company's privacy page at www.Huntsman.com
Thank you for your application. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.