We are seeking an analytical, yet creative Conversion Optimization Specialist to join our marketing team. As a Conversion Optimization Specialist, you will be responsible for managing, testing, and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel. You should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B testing, website analytics and the UX conversion strategies & tactics that help drive performance and insights for our web properties. This role will work very closely with the company's IT, Design and Product teams to oversee the implementation of strategies to maximize website performance and contribute to positive ROI.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
As our CRO Specialist, you will:
- Use data to drive the web optimization strategy for all our web properties, driving decisions on opportunities and marketing/conversion effectiveness
- Create compelling user experiences delivering high-converting landing pages for various traffic sources
- Increase the visit-to-lead and lead-to-sale rates of our web properties through A/B testing
- Collaborate with departments to create implementation plans for new content and features
- Follow a testing roadmap and present CRO performance reports to stakeholders
- Stay on top of Conversion Rate Optimization trends and best practices
- Work with stakeholders in developing accurate data tracking and reporting
COMPETENCIES/KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to foster strong stakeholder relationships at various levels.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate insights and issues to technical and non-technical team members.
- Passion for CRO, UX and overall digital marketing.
- 3+ years’ experience in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), specific to a B2B environment.
- Expert in Google Analytics, Google Optimize and Google Data Studio (Must be Google Analytics certified)
- Expert in using web analytics and sales data to drive decisions, identify opportunities for improvement, and to validate the success of key site changes/enhancements.
- Good aesthetic sensibilities and design sense
- Solid understanding of online acquisition marketing strategies; Google Ads, SEO and other marketing channels
- BA/BS degree or college diploma
Experience or knowledge of the following considered an asset:
- Hotjar, HTML/CSS,
- Agency experience
Info-Tech Research Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process. #zr