The role of the Data Engineer is to support the development of informatics capability designed to optimize patient outcomes and increase operational efficiency at Montefiore. The incumbent is responsible for developing and maintaining data structures, technology architectures, as necessary, for deployment of data intensive applications, and data driven solutions that can address problems impacting the medical center.
Education: Bachelor's degree required.Experience
- Experience in ETL design, development, and implementation
- Experience writing, optimizing, and troubleshooting SQL and/or Python scripts
- Develop logical data models, translating them into physical data structures, and optimizing for efficiency and tailored data deliverables
- Familiarity with data management and database administration concepts, principles, and processes
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills to communicate and document user interactions, requirements, and create user documents
- Evidence of success in progressively complex tasks
- Experience in Java
- Experience in Application programming interfaces(API’s)
- Experience in Healthcare Industry
- Experience in Designing Relational Database, Data warehousing and Data analytics
- Ability to adopt agile methodologies
Network Performance Group Bargaining Unit:
Non Union Campus:
MOSES Employment Status:
Regular Full-Time Address:
111 East 210th Street, BronxShift:
Day Scheduled Hours:
8:30 AM-5 PM Req ID:
214089 Salary Range/Pay Rate:
For positions that have only a rate listed, the displayed rate is the hiring rate but could be subject to change based on shift differential, experience, education or other relevant factors.
To learn more about the “Montefiore Difference” – who we are at Montefiore and all that we have to offer our associates, please click here .
Diversity, equity and inclusion are core values of Montefiore. We are committed to recruiting and creating an environment in which associates feel empowered to thrive and be their authentic selves through our inclusive culture. We welcome your interest and invite you to join us.
Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.