Honor Community Health is a 501c3 Federally Qualified Health Center co-located within 20 locations. Our mission is to provide for the health and wellness needs of the underserved of Oakland County through the provision of comprehensive, integrated primary, behavioral health, and dental care. We serve all populations regardless of their ability to pay. Our team is passionate about serving the people of Oakland County.
- NOTE: All employees are required to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine
This position will spend 100% of their time developing and implementing data collection methods and systems in conjunction with the Project Director and Project Evaluator. This role includes training on data collection, reporting on trends, communication, and information dissemination regarding the needed areas of improvement, and fulfilling the data requirements of the CCBHC grant.Essential Functions
What are we looking for?
- Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of standard internal and external (public) dashboards For the CCBHC project.
- Respond to queries and data analysis requests by internal and external stakeholders with regards to the CCBHC project.
- Design reports to identify patterns and trends.
- Prepare reports that effectively communicate trends and patterns to the executive team.
- Identify opportunities and support the development of automated solutions to enhance the quality of organizational data.
- Assist with creating data quality metrics for identifying data related issues.
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data, identify, analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex datasets.
- Assist with the development of survey instruments and assessments for primary data collection.
- Provide support for Health Informatics system management including resolving reported internal issues and coordinating vendor support.
- Performs other duties as assigned. During a public health emergency, the employee may be required to perform duties similar to but not limited to those in the job description.
What do we Offer?
- Minimum of an associate degree in health-related field, public health, or equivalent experience (bachelors’ or master’s degree preferred).
- Relevant experience in public health and health care data analysis.
- Relevant experience conducting program evaluation.
- Experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools.
- Ability to present population health and health care data in a manner that supports decision-making.
- Proficiency in Access. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Proficiency with Electronic Health systems including NextGen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creating an excellent patient experience
- Patient focused mindset
Why work for Honor?
- Competitive Wages
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 4-6 Weeks Paid Time Off for Full-Time Employees
- Paid Time off for Part-Time Employees
- Paid Diversity Day and Holidays
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Parental Leave
- LifeMart Discount Program for all employees
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) Allowance for Clinicians
- Free Malpractice Insurance
- License Reimbursement
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness to all Full-Time Employees
- National Health Service Corp (NHSC) for licensed health care providers and offers up to $50,000 toward student loans
- Honor is a patient directed and community driven Federally Qualified Health Center.
- We ensure that patients come first by providing enabling services to assist patients with specific barriers to care such as transportation, translation, food security, and other social services.
- Our staff is passionate about providing all members of the community with access to quality health care regardless of their situation.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a criminal record check and reference check.Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people and patients is one of our greatest strengths, and inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver the best services to our employee and patients. Honor Community Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Powered by JazzHR