This is a remote position.
Junior Data Scientist- US/Canada - 1+ Year - Full-time
How to Apply: Visit skyrecruitments.com to learn more & apply
SkyRecruitment is a people-focused staffing and recruitment agency that believes in the power of the right match. We are passionate about connecting employers with qualified candidates who are a good fit for their business culture and values.Salary:
$57K - $64K
- Partner with engineers, product managers, and business partners to identify algorithmic problems, brainstorm possible approaches, and recommend the best path forward.
- Develop algorithms iteratively, building in the right level of complexity to solve the business problem at hand and support future improvements.
- Define success criteria for your models so that you can measure impact and changes over time. You'll be expected to communicate findings and drive continuous improvements.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to implement algorithms in production that scale gracefully.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize projects and define requirements.
- Carry out analysis of data produced by our hardware systems and create insightful visualizations to share your findings.
- Contribute to internal libraries to help other teams with their data science needs including visualization, prediction, optimization, and inference.
Requirements & Experience:
- Advanced proficiency with Python and libraries commonly used for data analysis, e.g., Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, and Matplotlib.
- Strong understanding of data modeling and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of optimization and predictive modeling techniques and experience applying them to real-world problems.
- Skilled at translating a general question or problem into a clearly defined algorithmic solution.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Nice to haves:
Why do we prefer SkyRecruitment?
- 1-year Experience with Data Bricks or PySpark
- 1 year Experience with product ionizing data models
SkyRecruitment's most recruitment clients have incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers passionate about using modern web technologies to solve real-world problems---and we're multiplying. To continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support & connections with the best clients worldwide possible. We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected.