ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are looking for young talents, motivated, curious and enterprising, to join us at our Agordo Operations Head-Quarters, where the history of our Company got started.
As Data Scientist you will be involved in the Business Process Improvement projects driving the transversal Digital Transformation within the Global Operations perimeter, with the aim of optimizing Big Data utilization and improving data anlytics tools to support Processes and Business.
Here some of the responsibilities you will have:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modelling to increase process quality.
- Coordinate with manufacturing teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
Each and every one of us lives, breathes and shapes the success of the company.
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
- You do not see problems, you just see solutions
- You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
- You have a Degree in Information Engineering, Statistics, Physics or Mathematics
- You have at least 5 year experience within Companies/Consulting Companies, with focus on Machine Learning projects, Algorithms creation, etc
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- You have advanced computer skills (multi-cloud tools, Pivot Tables, Power Query, Power Pivot, Python, SLQ, etc.)
Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- You are a flexible person, able to adapt in a contest of constant change
- You can proactively organize your time and activities to get things done
- You have strong facilitation and communication skills
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
In Luxottica you have the feeling of being part of a “success story”, no matter where you work in the Luxottica world, you can really make an impact.
This position will be located at our headquarters in Agordo.
Are you ready for this challenge?
If yes, we are waiting for you.