At Machine Learning Reply Austria
we strive to work on leading-edge data science projects
with our clients for which we are seeking Cloud Engineer consultants with a strong technical background.
Machine Learning Reply, with its sister companies in Italy and Germany and over 8500 employees at Reply globally, is a fast-growing consultancy focused on solving problems with Data Science, Cloud technologies and the right organizational frameworks as their backbone. We are a tight knit, laid back, but seriously motivated unit that aims to be involved at conferences and in community of practice with our tech partners.
We offer tailor-made end-to-end cloud-based solutions in the Data Science area that cover the entire project life cycle - from initial strategy consulting to data architecture and infrastructure issues to data processing and deployment of production-ready algorithms.
We have a vast expertise in every step of the Data Science implementation spectrum in all key industries of the German HDAX-companies. With focus on open source and cloud technologies we enable our customers to successfully introduce and implement new data-driven solutions and to optimize already existing processes and products while simultaneously adapting to cloud technologies.Tasks
Use your cloud know-how and work closely with our customers to find out what the perfect (cloud) technology is for them!
What we offer you:
- Through your knowledge you are able to design innovative, technical approaches for cloud solution architectures
- Your designed cloud architectures (based on AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud) will be implemented by you also always considering DevOps / MLOps
- You will not be alone and will work closely with colleagues from Data Science or Data Engineering to jointly develop data-intensive applications such as data warehouses, data lakes and/or data platforms
- You enjoy brainstorming, conceptualization and final implementation. You therefore like to accompany the complete LifeCycle by creating specifications, code and presentations for your solutions.
- As part of the Reply network, you join communities of practice, participate in hackathons and use all available learning resources
- We offer you for this position according to the collective agreement for employees in data processing and information technology a gross monthly salary of at least EUR 3215 (Consultant) or EUR 4286 (Senior Consultant) depending on your previous experience.
- Access to work on projects across industries (large and mid-market companies in Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Retail, etc.)
- Very active group social program - including conference funding, team building, group events, Reply Exchange
- Recognition for Innovation to foster your personal development
- Work in an open, flat environment, within a broad Reply knowledge sharing network (more than 90 autonomous Reply groups across 8 countries)
- Office space in downtown Vienna with access to Stammstrecke
- Training and certification encouraged
- Home-office contracts
- State of the art work equipment
- Award winning office spaces for an excellent work experience
- Public transport ticket within Vienna
- Gym-membership subsidy for a gym of your choice
- Flexible work environment between client, Reply office and remote work
- A university degree in (business) informatics, mathematics, statistics (or comparable) and at least 3 years of professional experience in industry or consulting
- Experience in the development of data-intensive applications such as data warehouses, data lakes and / or data platforms
- You have knowledge in code development using Java/Scala or Python
- You are familiar with relational databases as well as ideally NoSQL databases (e.g. Oracle, Aurora, Mongodb, Cassandra)
- Deep understanding in the development of Machine Learning applications as well as solutions based on Big Data technologies such as Hadoop or Spark or their cloud-based equivalents
- Very good English and good German skills as well as willingness to travel nationally