Your field of responsibility
The Data Analytics Centre of Excellence is a new team part of the APAC IT organization. You will embark on a journey to build a new ML platform and bring life to data science use cases.
As part of the role your responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Business Users, Product Owners, Business Engineers, Data Scientists, and technology team to understand data science and machine learning requirements
- Design & build AI/ML platform to automate predictive models and run data science use cases at scale
- Work closely with Data Scientist to deploy data science prototypes in production
- Monitor the algorithms and ensuring that they generate accurate results
- Documenting machine learning processes
- Keeping abreast of developments in machine learning
- Responsible to ensure that AI/ ML solutions meets bank-wide ML modelling guidelines and standards
Your future colleagues
The Private Banking APAC IT organization is responsible for the engineering and support of technology solutions, implementation of change programs, and the associated change, design and data governance for the APAC Division.
APAC PB IT provides digital capabilities and technology solutions for the APAC Private Banking business, delivering front to back aligned, high quality IT solutions and services to support the growth and profitability of the Bank, ensure regulatory compliance, drive efficiency and further reduce complexity and cost. Our Digital Private Bank was launched in Asia in 2015 and has won numerous accolades including Best Private Bank – Digital Experience and Asian Private Banker applauding us for being a true fintech pioneer in the private banking space and for our attention to client experience and the platform's advanced functionalities.
Your skills and experience
At Credit Suisse we look for people who are passionate about the software industry and want to work with the best and brightest. We value teamwork, the ability to meet commitments, as well as skill and a successful track record. We strive for a healthy, productive work/life balance, while enjoying the opportunity to substantially contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant software business.
You have solid design and hands on experience in programming and data skills as mentioned below.
Must have skills:
- Advanced degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, statistics, physics or a related field
- Extensive data modeling and data architecture skills
- Solid programming skills in Python, R or Java, hands on experience in SQL & PL/ SQL, ETL tool (PowerCentre Informatica) and Linux and Control-M knowledge is plus
- Knowledge of Hadoop (Kafka, Spark, Impala, Hive)
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms
- Ability to develop, monitor, debug and maintain a CI/CD pipeline that feeds into a production deployment
- Good command and experience in building and maintaining Data Science and Business Intelligence applications
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
Nice to have skills:
- Prior experience deploying applications on a cloud environment.
- Experience with Containerization
- Ability to work concurrently on a number of different topics and to be able to change focus quickly as needed
- Ability to work in a SCRUM team and focus on delivery
- Results oriented individual with outstanding written and verbal communication, documentation skills and ability to learn
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.