Data Engineers, we have something for you!
We are looking for a Data Engineer who can help with moving the project from prototype to production-ready stage. The project’s goal is to create a solution to visualize real-time reports/dashboards based on various events received from trains and enriched by mdms.
As a part of the project team, you will develop and design real-time and batch data processing including data integration, data lake, orchestration, performance, and scalability optimizations on top of the Azure Cloud and Databricks platform. We are looking for a solving-problems attitude, proactivity, and readiness to take ownership of the project’s data processing stack.
- 5+ years of professional data engineer experience, working with large data sets
- Experience utilizing Azure Framework Tools such as: Azure Cloud, Azure Blob, ADLS, Cosmos DB, Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, Azure Stream Analytics, PowerBI, MS SQL Server BI Stack, including SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, T-SQL, Power Query, etc.
- Experience working with SQL and Python with working knowledge of PySpark
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Spark, etc.)
- Experience with data mining and data munging
- Agile development methodologies knowledge
- Working knowledge of Schema as Code
- Experience extracting/querying/joining large data sets at scale
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to think strategically to anticipate and plan for future business needs
- Proficient English language
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Develop Data Platform from scratch using a modern development environment and toolset (Azure tool suite: Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Azure DevOps; Spark/Python-Scala), resulting in stable and high-quality code within deadlines, following established processes
- Develop and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the data ecosystem and trends; be a subject matter expert and thought leader
- Take part in the decision-making process in design, solution development and code review
- Work in an international distributed team
- Communicate with CTO, Architect, PM, software developers, data engineers, automation QA’s and other colleagues and stakeholders
- Deliver the product roadmap and plannings, create estimations
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.