Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
The main focus of the Global Supply Analytics team is the close partnership with our commercial and technical Supply peer teams to jointly secure and strategically develop the business with our publisher network. We bring the analytical perspective onto the business and provide recommendations based on high quality data analysis and strong understanding of our industry and products. We present data-stories to our collaborating teams internally and to our publishers externally. On a global level we lead and contribute to scalable solutions and data products. While doing this we get to play with exciting technologies such as Hadoop, Vertica, Tableau and python to mention only a few. We are a global team and interacting and meeting cross-functionally across countries and continents is daily business for us.
What you will do:
- Act as a business partner to your commercial and technical peers to secure and strategically grow the business in your assigned book of business
- Analyze performance data and turn it into understandable and actionable insights
- Analyze complex and large datasets from multiple sources, turning big data into impactful and actionable insights
- Structure and clarify complex or ambiguous requests or business needs to identify the optimal analysis approach
- Build and/or support the global roll-out of new data products and analysis methodologies
- Ensure consistently strong quality of service and help to automate low added-value tasks and free up time for higher added-value ones
- Actively contribute to elevating the knowledge level within the team by pro-actively sharing technical / analytical knowledge and spreading best practices
- Develop a strong network with key internal stakeholders and teams
Who you are:
- Degree in Computer Science or technology related degree (Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Economics, Finance, etc.
- High level of English both spoken and written
- Experience in data analysis and knowledge in data analytics languages: SQL (must-have) and python
- Strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, passion for learning and ability to structure and solve ambiguous problems with minimal supervision
- Effective at data storytelling, especially to non-technical stakeholders
- Team player who enjoys working with commercial and technical internal partners
- Comfortable with openly communicating and reaching out to stakeholders
- Comfortable to present analysis results to leadership team and our publishers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Strong organizational skills to work with remote managers and teams, as well as internal/external stakeholders
- Must be eligible to work in France full-time with no restriction
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the Apply button you expressly give your consent.