NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
LOCATION: BARCELONA OR REMOTELY FROM SPAIN
The Mobile Team in Brainly is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to cooperate closely with the Senior Manager Product - Mobile on strategic analytical problems. Your recommendations will influence the shape of the individualised engagement experience in-app. You will also be a partner in the process of decision making regarding our monetisation strategy. To help you deliver, you will become an integral member of our data-driven and user-oriented data analysts team, ready to support and share knowledge whenever needed.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Make an impact on a product used on a global scale – Brainly is used by 350+ million users monthly in 35 countries
- Transform the world of online education by developing related products for students, parents, and teachers around the globe - your impact on our product is immediate!
- Work with the newest technology stack (Google Analytics 360, Google Optimize, Tableau, AWS, Google Cloud Platform) and with scrum values which will bring you maximal productivity and joy of work
- Cooperate with our Analytics Center of Excellence on your professional development - having a well defined career path, building your professional development plan, having access to various learning resources, live trainings and growth opportunities
- Be part of our Brainly Data Analytics Community that enables you to learn from and share knowledge with all Data Analysts across Brainly
- Participate in Data Analytics Bootcamp - structured onboarding experience that gives you the opportunity to learn about our key metrics, data structures, tools and to meet other data analysts
- Plethora of learning opportunities provided by our Learning and Development department - possibility to participate in training about communication, leadership, presentation skills, design thinking and more!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Working closely with Senior Product Manager - Mobile on strategic analytical projects
- Supporting Product managers in their decisions about product development
- Creating analytical frameworks for different aspects of User Engagement and Monetization in-app
- Defining KPIs and measurement plans
- Working as a domain expert for mobile apps analytics - working on business and technical definitions of KPIs connected to mobile apps
- Guiding other Data Analysts in their professional growth as well as day to day work
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- 3+ years of experience in a data/product analyst position, preferably in the mobile area
- Experience with statistical analysis
- Experience with supporting senior (business) stakeholders in the data-driven decision-making process (defining KPIs, delivering insights, providing recommendations)
- Experience in using BigQuery for raw Google Analytics data processing and analysis
- Experimentation/AB testing
Skills and systems
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics (UA/GA4)
- Excellent data presentation and visualisation skills
- Google Sheets/Excel proficiency
- Tableau or other data visualisation tool
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong collaborative skills
- Fluent English (in speaking and writing)
- Knowledge of Python/R
- Experience in Firebase
Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - email@example.com. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].