BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
Data Science is all about making dry figures accessible and useful to the right audience. Our team is working on latest tools for ETL, reporting, analysis and is providing performance monitoring and insights via dashboards, scorecards and ad hoc analysis which help create Customer Engagement reporting and modelling using our event stream.
In this critical role, you will be developing taxonomies and ontologies to form a knowledge base to model and query knowledge graphs for entities commonly encountered in the career and employment space. As a member of the Data Science team, you will work with Data Scientists as well as collaborate with Big Data and Platform teams
- Leverage our rich data sets of user data to perform research, develop models and create data products with our Development & Product teams
- Develop a foundational and scalable graph database to represent a wide range of knowledge sets with exceptional access performance to build systems that provide deep insights and enhanced user experiences
- Build a better understanding of our user base through exploratory and confirmatory analysis to increase user engagement and retention
- Develop entity taxonomies, knowledge bases and graphing techniques to find deep insights and recommendations for users in career space
- Mentor and coach related team members
- Possess strong leadership skills to influence others in organization
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in general database design with emphasis on graph storage models.
- Deep understanding of representing relational models using a graph database for large clusters of nodes.
- Strong background in algorithms, data structures, concurrency, distributed systems and database architecture.
- Experience with graph visualization and analysis tools.
- Understanding of RDF/OWL ontologies and SPARQL/CYPHER query languages.
- Expertise in database querying (SQL, noSQL), search techniques, web services.
- Thorough understanding of database information retrieval, indexing and graph theory.
- Expertise in creating domain specific ontologies, linked data and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Expertise with graph neural networks e.g. PyTorch-BigGraph, DGL-KE, PyTorch Geometric would be a big plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Fluent in a programming languages (Python, Java, C# or similar).
- Understanding of cloud computing (Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure).
- Write reusable, efficient code to automate analysis and data processes.
B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MS Degree from a good Institute.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!