Building Bridges, Moving Ahead
Work hard. Play hard. Breathe Easy. That’s a nutshell description of the professionals who thrive at Resurgent. Regardless of their position, our people are ambitious and entrepreneurial, attracted to the fresh point-of-view of an evolving, growing company. They are personable and patient, attracted to the collaborative nature of our company. And they are centered, understanding the balance needed to achieve success at work and harmony at home.
Job Description Job Summary:
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of Greenville Operations, this individual will be expected to support all departments and teams within Greenville Operations with data requests, data analysis, design and modification of reports, and establishment of business controls. Major areas of data analysis support include Affidavits, Disputes & ACDVs, Correspondence, Servicer Support, Document and Records Management, Judgments, and Customer Service Inbound Call Center.
- Collaborate directly with managers and supervisors to fulfill regular and ad hoc data analysis needs, as well as proactively identify opportunities for improvement with regard to business processes, business controls, reporting content and presentation
- Acquire working knowledge of existing technical processes, and apply this knowledge to assigned tasks and projects
- Drive and support transition from daily reporting with limited views to creation of multi-view and configurable dashboards for each process
- Generates ad-hoc and month-end reports
- Coordinate and collaborate with Business Intelligence resources for implementation of varying reports (ad hoc, subscription, smoke detection) following data analysis and report design
- Follows all security guidelines and complies with all components of our privacy and security policies
- 3-5 years of related experience required
- Comfortable working independently in ambiguous and/or stressful situations
- Ability to change priorities quickly and capacity to handle multiple tasks
- Knowledge and demonstrable skills in use of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Advanced knowledge and demonstratable skills in use of MS Excel (Pivot tables/charts)
- Moderate to high level of SQL experience with desire to advance skillset
- Strong conceptual, organizational, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with wide array of audiences
- Using knowledge of supported processes, identify problem areas and potential opportunities for improvement from data analysis
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, while using sound judgment in decision-making and problem solving.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretionary judgment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area or significant experience in the field
We would be honored if you applied to join our team! We are an equal opportunity employer,offering a fantastic work environment, challenging career opportunities and competitive compensation.