BangaloreAbout The Organisation
Deutsche Bank’s Operations group provides support for all DB’s businesses to enable them to deliver operational transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt, and Singapore, as well as specialist development and operations centres in locations including Birmingham, Jacksonville, Bangalore, Jaipur, Pune, Dublin, Bucharest, Moscow, and Cary. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank’s platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
Our goal is to deliver world-class client service at exceptional value to internal partners and clients. A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised, and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the service they deliver. In return, we offer career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
We work across a wide range of product groups, including derivatives, securities, global finance and foreign exchange, cash and trade loans and trust and securities services as well as cross-product functions. Operations interface with Regulatory and Tax is a growing area of interest and helps Deutsche Bank to be always compliant.About Operations Reference Data Services (ORDS)
Operational Reference Data Services (ORDS) function comprises of Client Data, Tax & Regulatory teams (including Instrument Reference Data). The group provides operational services across the Global Markets and Corporate Investment Banking (CIB) clients globally, which enable client business, regulatory and tax compliance, protect against client lifecycle risk and drive-up data standards within the firm. The ORDS function is focused on driving compliance within operations. The primary focus of this Client data, which has a significant impact on how we perform on-boarding and KYC of our customers, maintenance of client accounts and downstream operations.About The Team
The Client Reference Data Reconciliation team ensures completeness of client records in the authorised client data source within the bank via detective controls. This team is part of the broader Operations Reference Data services. You will be the interface between senior stakeholders, RTB SMEs, IT developers and analytics team to analyse & implement system changes, monitor the JIRA/Incident management and implement transformation initiatives. You will be part of the team that specializes in providing solutions to complex process/applications problems of the division and help extract business intelligence.Role Description Summary
A Lead Data Analyst within the Change & Transformation team plays a significant role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time. He/She will focus on leading the data analytics initiative across all the phases- design, development, testing and implementation of data analytics workstream and will primarily be responsible for co-ordinating solution delivery with internal stakeholders and cross functional application leads ensuring overall data quality and efficiency associated with Analytical and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions. He/She will create new data driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights through data analytics, information visualization and addressing unanswered business issues.Responsibilities And Tasks
- Responsible for managing the transition of data projects across the department and ensuring accuracy to support business operations and requirements
- Lead data mining and collection procedures. Conducts quantitative, algorithmic, and theory-based analysis for addressing the business issues
- Deconstruct a business problem into multiple logical steps and generating an overall robust analytical solution
- Great execution capability and detail oriented with ability to self-direct work in an unstructured environment
- Be a subject matter expert for specific function understanding basic background of the business and importance of data within the function
- Excellent partnership and collaboration skills with ability to work cross functionally.
- Experiment with new data models and techniques
- Prepare and present to senior stakeholders the overall status, analysis outcome to enable data-driven decision making
- Predict and highlight project RAID and mitigation plan effectively and communicate the status in appropriate forums
- Work effectively under and meet time and schedule constraints.
What We’ll Offer You
- 12+ years of a track record in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI), experience in driving large data projects end to end.
- Displays ability to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organisation and strong quantitative and analytical skills and proven track record of turning large amounts of multifaceted data into meaningful information.
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing database solutions is a must.
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience working with SQL, Python/R, Alteryx & visualization tools like Qlik / Tableau.
- Vast experience in data modelling, data analysis and relational database design.
- Party/Client Reference Data domain expertise is preferable.
- Experience in Data Quality projects using any ETL tools.
- Experience in managing the team and deliverables
- Certification in Scrum developer/Alteryx/Tableau or similar is good to have.
- Demonstration of excellent communication skills, influencing and presentation skills, experience in managing Client relationships to drive the change.
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
How We’ll Support You
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
About Us And Our Teams
- Will provide Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in the team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Please visit our company website for further information:https://www.db.com/company/company.htm
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.