BRC Data Scientist
My client is currently going throught a technological transformation and is working on bringing a whole new team across the board to improve their old legacy systems and bring them into the modern day. One of the key parts of this role will be focusing on the data and that is why I am currently looking for a BRC Data Scientist.
What will I be doing?
You will define and create low level data structures.
You will work with End Users, Analysts and Developers to fully understand the challenges faced by the data migration process for the Back Record Conversion project and support the data validation and load process through SQL queries and scripts to validate the ETL process.
You will ensure data integrity and quality through effective testing of your data models and through the effective use of policy and procedure, standards, frameworks and tools.
What do I need?
- Strong data analysis experience
- Experience of meta-data management
- Experience of data quality management
- Experience of corporate and regulatory compliance
- Experience of SQL queries and scripting as well as XML data formatting
- Experience of relational data base technologies; e.g. SQL Server
- Experience of relational and multi-dimensional data model design
- Experience of data mining models and statistical techniques
- Knowledge of reference data management
- Knowledge of master data management
- Knowledge of data life-cycle management
- Knowledge of data interoperability and Integration frameworks and ETL best practice
- Knowledge of Ethical Standards Framework
- Experience of using an ITSM tool
- Proficient communication skills to bridge the gap between technical and business language to ensure shared understanding and effective solution delivery;
- A degree, HND or equivalent qualification, and/or have significant relevant experience.