The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee.
Since 1986, Nespresso has redefined and revolutionized the way millions of people enjoy their espresso coffee.Position Snapshot
Location: Barcelona (Espluges de Llobregat)Position Summary
Serves as a liaison between the IS/IT & Nespresso Business Customers and SAP project partner As part of the Nespresso HRIS Project Team, brings deep understanding to the opportunities and issues facing your business function and advises on the best solutions.
Translates business strategies, opportunities, threats and needs into IS/IT product requirements, then plays a key role within the product team to specify, test and deploy those as IS/IT solutions.A day in the life of...
Contribution to IS/IT Strategy - under the supervision and guidance of her/his Nespresso IS Project Manager based in Switzerland
- Supports the Product Manager and Nespresso Total Rewards CoC Head in the development of the strategy through incremental improvement of the product
Operational Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Analyzes, documents and tests program development, logic, process flows and specifications
- Documents training materials for the product area
- Delivers training to the end users, deployment and support teams
- Supports the analysis and resolution of solution issues as part of the third level sustain
- Designs business scenarios and use cases for the product mix, including product introduction, specification and the change management required to maximize its adoption/value
- Works with Project Managers to define the minimum viable product (MVP) that satisfies the business need
- Secures by early business feedback that the MVPs defined will really provide the desired value (MVP taste-testing)
- Identifies gaps in existing functionalities, options for improvement and opportunities for process automation
Virtual Team Influencing:
- Develops, motivates and directs staff belonging to various organizations (Nespresso Markets, Nespresso HQ Channels/Function and Nestlé/Nespresso IS/IT) to understand the business needs and find the best solution that will both align with the customer objectives and the IS/IT strategy
Security, Compliance & Risk Management:
- Responsible for identifying security & compliance requirements, including roles, associated with the business process and ensures they are considered in the solution design
What will make you successful
- Partners with business and Nestlé/Nespresso IS/IT to elicit, analyze, translate, and document business requirements, pain points or opportunities into IS/IT requirements
- Works with business partners to conduct paper based design, solutioning sessions, and MVP taste-testing all along the life cycle from business demand to value delivery
- Assesses near-term needs, using structured interview processes and consumer research methods to understand opportunities and help business establish priorities. Consults with product teams and proposes alternative solutions. Advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and product priorities
- Supports the Nespresso Total Rewards CoC Head and Nespresso HRIS Project Manager to facilitate both strategy and innovation planning with business stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent; M.B.A. preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience of business analysis in a relevant functional area. Operational Market experience preferred.
- Relevant Project management experience
- Business experience in a relevant function is beneficial
- Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment using design thinking methodology
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in English
- Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams
- Relevant experience in similar multi-team / global deployement project set-up