The ASEAN D2C Senior Financial Data Analyst will provide financial support to the ASEAN D2C team. They will be responsible for support of financial planning, control, reporting, and business case analysis from a customer perspective. By partnering with Growth and Operations, they will help steer customer planning to meet financial targets and KPI’s.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monthly reporting and analysis of ASEAN D2C function
- Management of monthly accruals and expense reporting
- Support ASEAN D2C team in LV and Forecast process to ensure planning is accurate and complete.
- Prepare business case financials and provide recommendations to ASEAN D2C team for alignment discussions with Sales, Trade Marketing, and Finance.
- Provide analysis for business opportunities and gap closing measures for Net Revenue and Gross Sales
- Support the ASEAN D2C team to provide insights on how best to manage, and identify opportunities within the full PnL
- Ad hoc analysis when needed.
You’ll succeed because
you’ve experience in accounting or financial analysis. You have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant field.
- 3-5 years of progressive finance experience.
- Close attention to detail and your analytical mindset means you spot trends and anomalies others miss
- Most importantly, you’re an excellent communicator, able to influence others using facts and data
Want to make ebusiness adds up? As Senior Financial Data Analyst, D2C ASEAN at RB, you’ll have the freedom to make your expertise add something special.
Senior Financial Data Analyst, D2C ASEAN
West Singapore, Singapore
Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
Playing a crucial role in the smooth running of our business, you’ll support e-commerce and our Hygiene and Home business units. You’ll see the story behind the data, providing the financial intelligence we depend on to make critical choices. You’ll ensure the integrity and accuracy of reporting. You’ll support our planning cycle, collaborate with other finance teams and manage compliance and controls projects. Ultimately, your analysis will provide the insights that allows us to grow our business and manage our costs.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’ve a foundation in accounting or financial analysis. You’ve worked with general ledger and reporting systems. You thrive under pressure and hit tight deadlines. You’ve close attention to detail and your analytical mindset means you spot things others miss. Most importantly, you’re an excellent communicator, willing to share your views and influence others using facts and data.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to hear your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.