We are looking for Data Scientist who is strongly motivated to work on cutting edge projects with machine learning in the gaming industry. Help Wgames create a unique and personalized experience for each user. In your role as a Data Scientist, you will, at a minimum, be creating predictive user behaviour models and presenting your findings to help Wgames improve both as a company and provide a truly personalized experience for every player.
- Design and test user behaviour models to create personalized experience for each player
- Work with big data to identify opportunities to improve the game experience
- Work closely with the game design team to create exciting fun to play games
- University degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working in the role of a data scientist or equivalent practical experience
- Ensure data quality throughout all stages of processing, including data cleaning, wrangling and logging, data augmentation, normalization, and transformation.
- Production experience with experimental design, data mining, machine learning, and predictive modeling:
- Supervised: random forest, SVM, boosting, Neural Network, etc
- Unsupervised: k-means, gaussian mixture, DBSCAN, etc
- Dimension Reduction: PCA, t-SNE, SVD etc.
- Excellent programming skills in Python
- Confidence working with SQL, google cloud service, Amazon web service
- Experience with common Machine Learning libraries or frameworks such as scikit-learn, tensorflow, pytorch etc
- Experience with data visualization packages (e.g, matplotlib, seaborn, plotly, ggplot2, lattice)
- Strong algorithmic thinking and passion for empirical research to answer challenging questions
Masters or Phd in Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience deploying machine learning models in a production environment
- Hands-on experience with end-to-end ML pipeline
- Solid background in Optimization, Linear Algebra, Probability Theory
- Experience with GPU utilization and distributed computing
- 2+ years of experience in software development (e.g., OOP, Unit Testing, etc.)
Personalized meals: Enjoy your breakfast and lunch own personalized meals from our in-house Nutritionist & Chefs. We also have an endless supply of snacks and drinks.
- Health benefits: Healthfully covers our employees, dental and vision care. We have an excellent benefits package and have you covered from day one.
- Video games: Whether having lunch or on a break, we have a designated gaming lounge to keep you entertained.
- Social events: We celebrate almost everything here. Whether it’s your birthday or a coming holiday, we like to take every opportunity to have some fun and socialize amongst our team.
- Fitness membership and many more perks.