Data Analyst & Adm Assistant- Your future role?
As a Data Analyst & Adm Assistant you will report to our Head of Fragrance Ingredient Business (FIB) and you will be the interface between our fragrance ingredients team and other department in Givaudan. You will make sure to ensure timely management of precise and reliable data in our systems, following corporate guidelines, relevant regulations, business objectives, and ongoing changes in our business operations.
In this exciting challenge, you will be based in Vernier and your main responsibilities will be the followings:
Data Management and Analysis:
- Be the global data management/system resource for SAP.
- Review and update new information into systems (Pack, localizations).
- Maintain SAP including launching data cleansing and developing data audits.
- Analyse and manipulate data: complex information, need to be summarized and in-clude recommendations to management. Support data integrity function by collecting, organizing and validating (regulatory databases, customer questionnaire, etc.) the re-liability of data from suppliers, internal customers, literature, and analyses
- Participate in global data projects related to regulatory, toxicology or product safety.
System and product portfolio maintenance:
- Ensure systems data maintenance: SAP, MDM, CCM, and any others systems neces-sary to our activity is properly and timely updated
- Ensure product allocation between the two divisions
Sales team support:
- Support sales team in managing their price list creation, their negotiations files
- Communicate with global key sales stakeholders about Regulatory, Toxicology, Operations, Purchasing changes that could impact business.
- Ensure accurate written communication between operations, regulatory, sustainability and the FIB sales teams, especially but not only regarding specification, manufacturing, Packaging, localizations changes
- Prepare external communication for the sales team
Your successful profile includes:
- CFC employe de commerce or High school diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary education in business, computers, or office management
- 3 years of experience in administrative support role
- SAP experience
- Microsoft office with excellent use of excel
- Strong experience within data and database management & systems administration with effective interactive and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and French
Our Benefits (for Vernier, Switzerland):
- Healthcare support
- Paid Time Off and family leave
- Retirement plan
- Sport and leisure clubs
- Company shop
- Staff restaurant
- Free car park
You are interested in this exciting challenge? We are looking forward to receiving your application: please make sure you enclose your CV, Cover Letter, Diplomas, and Work Certificates.