Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always working as one team and always with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
Leading the delivery of the system & data strategy for the People Department ensuring that this supports the delivery of the people agenda. The role will be responsible for ensuring data accuracy, performing modelling, data analytics and system design to provide insight that drive quality decisions.
- Leading the People Data Analytic and Reporting delivery. Providing strategic best practice and innovative solutions to inform decisions.
- Understand the people challenges across the business and propose solutions to help them deliver on HR strategy.
- Perform data manipulation, modelling, and visualization using tools such as Excel and Tableau
- Act as a valued Business Partner to People teams/Leadership to understand data and reporting requirements and help to provide creative solutions.
- Responsible for data gathering and accuracy.
- Present methods, limitations, findings and recommendations to a range of audiences including leadership teams
- Support in the design of IAGC future systems requirements, all software solutions across IAGC and other Operating Companies to include HRIS and SharePoint.
- Proactively support the embedding and continue improvement across all HR Systems.
- Informs the setting of People key metrics and actively tracks performance against these.
- Design and deliver dashboards In Tableau.
- Provides support to upskill business services employees and enhance technical capabilities.
- Supports the delivery of data analytics for People projects.
- Governance across all people data, to include, Electronic Data Management (EDM), Data compliance and GDPR controls.
- Advanced competency in Excel and data blending software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and self-starter
- Commercial acumen
- Advanced analytical and problem structuring skills.
- Creativity in recommending solutions and commitment to driving delivery, with previous experience within HR.
- Ability to think critically and take a logical approach to problem solving.
- Proven ability to lead the direction of analytical projects.
- Previous experience on HR System Implementation, system controls.
- Capacity to identify relevant data and metrics and articulate material limitations.
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in a similar HR data analytics role.
- Has experience of working with ambiguity.
- Proven ability to deliver quality insights that inform business decision making.
- Experience of working in complex organisations and with complex datasets.
- Experience of presenting data and reports to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of HR Systems ideally to include implementation and data migration projects.
- Strong project management experience.
As well as a competitive salary, bonus, 26 days holiday, ability to opt-in to a generous pension and, life assurance and healthcare scheme, we also offer:
- For the budding traveller we offer incredible staff discounts at hotels, car hire and our staff travel flights are legendary
- Free fruit and a subsidised on-site café
- Onsite staff parking, electric charging points and free airport parking when you are off globe-trotting
- Up to 75% discount on the Heathrow Express with your staff pass
- All our colleagues get access to LinkedIn learning and Rosetta Stone Language courses
- For health and wellbeing we offer a free onsite gym facility as well as access to the UNMIND app and a community of Mental Health First Aiders
- Access to discounts on Apple, Cinema tickets and loads of other goodies through Perks at work
We work in a hybrid environment here. You can expect to be in the office 3 days a week with 2 days working from home.