Temporary until approximately March 21, 2021.Rotation/Shifts
Days, 8 hour shifts.Basic Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in health-related discipline, computer science, statistics or a recognized equivalent;
- One (1) to two (2) years practical and related experience;
- Proficiency in MSOffice applications, specifically Excel, Word and MS Access;
- Knowledge of various database software applications, computer programming languages, data mining and information management systems;
- Experience with healthcare data collection, statistical analysis and graphical presentation:
- Excellent/demonstrated verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are required;
- Sound organizational and management skills;
- The ability to exercise judgment, tact, diplomacy and strict confidentiality is mandatory;
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and attentiveness to detail required;
- Analytical skills; ability to multi task;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a variety of groups;
- The ability to generalize and conceptualize ideas and information and to utilize and adapt technical/administrative process on the basis of a broad understanding of principles, practices and procedures;
- The ability to prioritize work;
- Ability to maintain a high level of concentration;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to function productively under varying levels of stress;
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply
- Master's degree;
- Experience in Blood and Marrow Transplantation or related field;
- Proficiency in English and French – oral expression (advanced level) and comprehension (advanced level).
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient safety as we are, we would like to hear from you. Please submit an on-line application for the position you are interested in. We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
The Ottawa Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the recruitment process.